Why use Positive Steps – Recognising my Strengths Cards?
- Supports the child to recognise their strengths using a positive approach
- Helps to remind the child of the skills and qualities they have that are enduring to help improve their resilience against any adversity they may face
- Can be used in a small group or with individual child
- Can be used with parents, siblings, peer group to help them to recognise the strengths in the child and in each other
- Strengths can be built on over time, creating an understanding of the child’s top strengths and how to utilise in different situations
A pack of 26 strengths cards which can be purchased separately from the full Positive Steps – Building Strengths for Children and Young People with Vision Impairment.