Development of social skills
Why use Thumbs Up?
- Provides a readymade, yet flexible programme adaptable to need.
- Sessions have a light hearted, fun approach, using role play to support learning.
- Use with a group or tailored for an individual childs development of social skills.
- Builds the skills needed for positive social experiences.
- Seeks to improve the child’s social interactions.
- Puts the child at the centre of planning a personalised social skill programme.
Tabitha Stevens, QTVI, Cambridgeshire County Council
Want to add more? Utilise some of our free resources, all designed to support our development courses in the classroom