Early years send resources with Sparkle’s Early Years Everyday Learning Programme (Download Only)
A fun, engaging, early years send resources pack of exciting, extendable activities based on everyday learning opportunities, aimed at children age 2.5 years+.
Designed for quick, achievable delivery inclusive of children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEN-D). With particular focus on children with vision impairment (VI).
Uses lively interactive teaching methods and maximum use of different learning styles.
Why use early years send resources with Sparkle
- Fun ‘Challenges’ designed to maximise learning within everyday situations
- Extendable activities and top tips cards to support quick, achievable delivery
- Planned activities are designed to support the child with SEN-D to reach their outcomes
- Focussed activities for key development areas. Tactile, fine motor, gross motor; concept and language and maximising optimum use of visual skills
Sparkles Everyday Learning Programme and Sparkle’s lovely learning song (video clip and audio version of Sparkle’s Hello Song sung by Tom)
There are three sets of activities each comprising 3 activity cards.
Activity set 1: Comprising 3 activity cards: Can you help me learn about some of the things I might do inside my house?
- Sparkle’s bag full of brushes
- Sparkle’s feeling hungry
- Sparkle wants to feed her friends
Activity Set 2: Can you help me learn about what I can do outside?
- Sparkle’s outdoor treasure hunt
- Sparkle wants to make a new friend
- Sparkle wants to have fun playing outside
Activity Set 3: Can you help me get ready for a party?
- Sparkle’s tea party for her friends
- Sparkle wants to have some music at the party
- Sparkle needs your party help
Each activity card includes:
- A ‘Can you help Sparkle?’ question of the week
- Photographs of the resources and 3 activities to complete
- Three top access tips (comprising one specific vision focussed tip and two general tips)
See Markins Market Adventure and the Rescue of Super Sparkle