Develop independent access.
Develop independent access. Consult with the child about their curriculum. This set of 15 bright coloured picture cards help develop a positive approach. Illustrating the main curriculum tasks carried out on a daily basis in the classroom.
Why use Simple Curriculum Activity Picture Cards?
A useful tool for:
- Consulting with the child during assessment and review
- Reflecting on tasks that are easy and those the child would like to find easier
- Target setting to develop the learners access
- Builds self esteem and confidence about tasks that can be done independently
- Develops a positive ‘On my own I can… approach’
- Involves the child in measuring their own progress and success
Why not try incorporating some of our free resources into your learning environment.