Marvin’s educational resource is suitable for children age 3+ and would create a wonderful topic for an early years setting to follow. It includes:
- The story booklet: The story of Marvin’s Market Adventure and Grandma’s Special Picnic, told in 6 short chapters, with clear illustrations of the key characters included within each chapter
- Audio version of the story read by a professional actor
- An individual booklet introducing the key characters to the child. The child can look at their own special book of characters whilst listening to the story
- A further booklet ‘Maximising the learning opportunities’ is packed full of many fun, wonderful ideas and activities linked to the Market Place to further support the child’s learning
- Powerpoint of photographs of the learning resources (wonderful homemade ideas to support the ‘Maximising learning opportunities booklet’)
A must buy for all early years settings and specialist practitioners working with children with SEND, it will bring a smile to your face and to the children you read this to!