- Puts the child’s voice at the heart of the ‘plan, review, do’ process
- Provides a flexible tool to chart curriculum based progress, daily living skills or social skills
- Use to include child in EHC planning
- Helps to positively engage children in learning
- Enables meaningful learning targets to be set
- Recognise child’s strengths and promotes positive self esteem
Pack includes: Easy-Easier Posting Box, Set of laminated tickets with typical classroom tasks, electronic version with sets of tickets to cover further areas of SEN as stated above, review and recording sheets, goal planning sheets for child, measuring progress graphs, skill level descriptions.
- “You know I use this a lot, I just want to let your followers know how useful I find it. It is particularly useful for children who can’t express themselves well. I love how it does not use ‘can’t’. I have been able to find things out that I wouldn’t of known and then put strategies in place to make those things ‘easier’.” Specialist teacher of VI, Midlands.
- “Resources like this make the job so much easier to do and the children think its a little game. I also ﬁnd they feel very proud when they have lots in the‘easy side,’ it’s almost like a mini appraisal for them!” – Teacher of VI, South Wales
- “Today I used your Easy/Easier posting box (with a Year 5 student with severe visual impairment). I gained more useful information through this activity than I usually do in full vision assessments. I think I will use this in all of my future assessments.” Teacher of VI, Salford